A Dual Sided ID Card Printer
If you’re looking to print in full colour and high resolution, the PR-C201 ID card printer from NiSCA is the machine you’re looking for. A durable, heavy duty choice, this printer requires little maintenance in exchange for full bleed images in dazzling colours. With a retransfer process that uses dye sublimation, any image gets printed onto your ID cards through heat and pressure that thermally bonds it to the card’s surface.
PR-C201 Printer Features
NiSCA ID card printers come with specialty enhancements that are designed for high output card creation. Some of this printer’s most important features and specifications include:
- Capable of Printing 145 Cards Per Hour
- Prints in 24-Bit Colour
- 600 DPI (Dots Per Inch)
- Dual-Sided Printing
- Offers Encoding Options: Mag Stripe, Contactless, Smart Card
- Compatible with Windows 2000/VISTA/XP Software
- 100,000 Cards MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure)
- Has a Built in Ethernet Interface
- Optional Lamination Upgrade
- Ultraviolet Printing Capabilities
For optimal functionality, make sure to purchase the correct ribbons and cleaning kit for the PR-C201. Our YMCK full colour ribbons offer upgraded card qualities like fluorescent printing, heat seal, and black resin panels that can print between 400 and 500 pieces before needing replacement.
Shop for a new ID card printer for your business, organization, or event at OmniCard today!